Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Free Printable Bender Robot Jointed Doll

I made this Bender jointed paper doll pattern a while back for a friend.  Due to copyright, I can't sell it in my shop, but I'd love it if someone that loves Bender can still benefit from the time I spent in making this.

You will need to print it onto cardstock or glue regular paper onto sturdy paper before cutting out the parts.  Then you put the pieces onto a piece of flat styrofoam or a flat eraser and use a pin to poke the holes for the joints.  Use mini brads to join the arms and legs, and you'll have your very own Bender robot!

For more jointed paper doll goodness, visit bluepandemonium.etsy.com

Enjoy!

No comments: