Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Yay! 500 Sales!

My Etsy store just reached 500 sales!  I am so happy!  I never thought I would reach that number of sales so I want to sincerely thank you all of you who have supported me in my journey into running my very own online store!

I have learned so much along the way.  I think what surprised me most and has made me feel very thankful is that there are people out there that seem to like and appreciate my art work.  Thank you for your wonderful feedback and your faith in me.  You have given me an avenue to express myself and to share my ideas with others (like you!).

In celebration of this happy milestone, PDF paper dolls are only $1 each!  Most of them are usually $6, so this is a super good deal.  You could get all 12 available patterns for only $12!

So, cheers! And here's to another happy 500!

No comments: